- Remote Monitoring programs bring valuable care to your patients making pharmacy an integral part of their healthcare team.
- With recent Medicare billing changes, pharmacists could potentially generate significant revenue and acquire new patients.
- CMS has expanded their virtual care reimbursement programs to include Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM). RTM codes have increased the eligible patient population for primary care clients by over 50%.
- Hospital readmissions are costly but many of those readmissions are preventable. What can your hospital do to minimize the high cost of readmission?
- A report released in October 2019 found that 83% of the 3,129 hospitals evaluated under the Hospital Readmission Reduction Program in 2019 will receive a penalty for the fiscal year 2020. The average readmission cost for any diagnosis in 2016 was $14,400.
PRIMECARE AWARD WINNING
- Based on current implementation plans we expect to add an average revenue of $40 per patient per month for an easy-to-use documentation process of services you are likely already providing.
- Our award winning Prescription Adherence Technology delivers better patient outcomes. Simply taking your medication via our Smart Technology sends an array of adherence data to any designated provider or health platform. If a dose is missed, the configurable platform can auto alert the patient, providers or family members enabling high value compliance and accuracy.
Let our PrimeCare America team help you begin onboarding RTM patients with your existing clients!